So what's a party without some food? Below are the snacks from the Fall Little Pumpkin baby shower I helped with last Fall.
Our fall food buffet at the shower. Lots of goodies here!
These are called so many different things. My family calls them "hammy sammys." I've heard them called "sassy tailgate sandwiches" and "ham and cheese melts, too." They basically consist of hawaiian rolls, ham/turkey, pepper jack/swiss, baked with a mustard/soy/poppyseed glaze. So rich and delicious!
One of the hostesses made some rotel sausage cups. They were delicious. Cream cheese, rotel, sausage (I think), and topped with cheese. Popped these guys like candy.
These super-cute pudding shooters were so easy to make! Vanilla pudding layered with fall-themed sprinkles and topped with crushed oreos. Um...who wouldn't love these. They were so stinkin' good.
Tried out the infamous "3-ingredient cookies." Result? Meh. Decent. I think I'd use the caramel kisses next time. I'm not a fan of the pumpkin ones myself.
Next up? Activities!

Do you have the recipes for the hammy sammys and the rotel sausage cups?
ReplyDelete