So for my SIL's wedding, I was asked to make her rehearsal bouquet. If you ever want a good laugh, just google "rehearsal bow bouquet." Hours of fun await you!
Typically, they're a hodge-podge of bow-tacularness. Not always pretty for pictures. I wanted to create a beautiful bouquet for my SIL.
She was showered with many gifts, and there were plenty of materials to work with. I had thought ahead (knowing that the bows would be used in a bouquet) and given Courtney a big silver/white sparkly bow. That became the centerpiece to her bouquet. Her wedding colors were to be silver, purple, and white. The big silver/white bow was accented with purple ribbons, creating a cohesive focal point. Remaining silver/white bow tails and purple ribbon were used as streamers. Curling ribbon bows were used around the focal point and all over the back of the bouquet.
Travis made the perfect model for pictures!
In other news, we're starting a container garden in our back side-yard. We're researching what plants to use and trying to decide how/where we want to put everything. We'll probably start with just a couple of herbs (and maybe a vegetable if I have anything to do with it) and grow from there.
Right now that side-yard looks like a jungle. A weedy, spidery, trashy jungle. Here's hoping that I survive the clean-up!

I'm linking up to...
No comments:
Post a Comment